As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will plan, organise and deliver our client’s digital marketing projects.Pixeld has a strong growth plan for the coming years and this foundational role has the scope to become a more senior position with management and strategic direction opportunities.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist
- Be the primary contact for your client accounts throughout the project or service delivery.
- Become an expert in our Digital Marketing solutions and become a trusted advisor to each of your clients.
- Project manage and coordinate multidisciplinary teams internally.
- Operate under time constraints to complete scoped objectives whilst managing the expectations of stakeholders.
- Action and report on client progress using agreed on processes, tools and standards.
- Identify opportunities and risks to the delivery of services for both budget and time.
- Be proactive in your approach to working for both Pixeld and our clients.
- Eligibility to work in Australia.
- 2+ years of experience working for a digital agency in a similar role.
- Passionate about digital marketing and their own personal development in the space.
- Ability to create a strategic vision and communicate direction using strong project management experience.
- Ability to work autonomously under pressure and to time and budget restrictions.
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive and self confident attitude, whilst demonstrating initiative.
- Experience with any of the following platforms:
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Content creation for websites, blog posts or social media.
- Agile project management methodology.
- Basic graphic design.
- Video creation, both editing or being on camera.
Pixeld is an inbound marketing and web development agency with a focus on making it easy for business owners to grow their business online. We aim to build relationships with clients that see us working together for many years, which is our own growth strategy. We work across a wide range of industries and channels but are strongly involved in professional and B2B services. We are a Google and Hubspot Agency Partner.
Australian residents only and no recruitment agencies will be responded to at this time.