Information collected by Pixeld
Pixeld will collect and store your contact information including individual contact names, physical and postal address, phone numbers and email addresses. Pixeld may also collect the following;
- information about what services you have purchased or enquired about
- correspondence between you and Pixeld
- system notes about your products, services or conversations that have taken place
- encrypted credit card details
What is done with your information
- Pixeld will never make your personal information available to a third party, with the exception of service partners like domain and ssl certificate registration companies.
- Pixeld may provide aggregate data such as our total number of clients, data used, or types of services provided.
- Only a relevant contact person will be informed of billing or technical issues.
- Marketing material may be provided to you based on information stored such as interested products.
- Pixeld will store your credit card details in an encrypted database for the automatic billing of products and services
- Pixeld monitors users of it’s website including what pages are viewed, for how long, and how many times.
As a customer of Pixeld you will receive occassional email communications from us relating to your products and services, or products and services you have expressed or implied an interest in.